When you think about orthodontics, it’s normal to conjure up an image that includes braces, brackets, wires, and even headgear. It’s true that the purpose of orthodontic treatment is to align the teeth and straighten the smile, but it’s important to realize that there is more than one way to accomplish that goal. For example, millions of teens and adults are choosing Invisalign as a more appealing alternative to conventional braces.
With the help of cutting edge technology, your smile can be transformed and aligned without the use of metal appliances. In fact, Invisalign technology allows patients to enjoy comfortable, comprehensive orthodontics in a manner that is more discreet, more comfortable, and more appealing than any other method.
Here’s why Invisalign is clearly the most desirable alternative to braces:
…Invisalign technology allows patients to enjoy comfortable, comprehensive orthodontics in a manner that is more discreet, more comfortable, and more appealing than any other method.
- Custom-fitted aligners that are made of a durable, clear plastic
- No need for wires, brackets, bands, or elastics
- Trays can be removed for normal eating, drinking, brushing, and flossing
- Low profile design does not alter speech or facial appearance
- Each series of aligners is worn for two week intervals, applying gentle steady pressure to the teeth
- Clear trays are virtually invisible in pictures and during normal social interactions
For patients who have crowded teeth, cross bites, overbites, and excessive spacing, Invisalign has yielded impressive results for millions of patients. This procedure is also an effective method of retreating previous orthodontic patients. Those patients who may have had conventional braces in the past, those who may not have worn their retainers, or those who are interested in making minor adjustments are finding that Invisalign is a comfortable and effective solution.
Your dentist can perform a comprehensive evaluation to determine if Invisalign is right for you. Why not call our team at Broadway Dental today and schedule a consultation to learn more this innovative orthodontic treatment? Call 516-681-2525 to schedule your visit.